Welcome back to Legit-Pkz
Legit is starting his server back up!

Home to see you on.
Legit-Pkz
Welcome back to Legit-Pkz
Legit is starting his server back up!

Home to see you on.
Legit-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit-Pkz

Welcome to Legit-Pkz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My collection of customs

Go down 
+4
legit
kiday
dell
epic_demic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
epic_demic

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 13

My collection of customs Empty
PostSubject: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:21 pm

This is a small collection of customs that actually turned out good for me. They all have been tested by me, and work on 317 sources. I've only been 3D modeling for about 6 months now, but I think I've progressed well Razz. This is the first time I've showed anyone these aside from the old host of my old server. Let me know what you guys think.

First off is my first axe I made. It was a tracing of an actual picture, I just made it 3D and added my own touches.
My collection of customs 97o4dg

Next is my first ever crown made. It isn't my favorite model but it looked kinda cool in game.
My collection of customs 11b5d7k

Next is my personal favorite model, it took me the longest to make but it essence it was the tracing that took the longest. I like the look in game alot.
My collection of customs Dwrtzo

Next is my first attempt at a sword without tracing, it looks kinda cool Smile
My collection of customs 35ckklk

I got bored one day and figured it would be pretty cool to have darth maul's lightsabre in a private server so I made this.
My collection of customs 6zsor7

Was bored again, and was looking for something on google I could trace that would look cool, and found that elven sword type thing off Lord of the rings.
My collection of customs N2l7b9

This is after I found the program that takes models directly from runescape so that I can alter them. This is the new rs whip (I believe) I just recolored to make it look obsidian.
My collection of customs 2n7qzt

This was actually my first ever model made, I gave up on it though, but came back and finished it off. I would use it as a pk sword.
My collection of customs Mrs3yg

Now for one of my most either failed or coolest attempts, the "Whip/Mace".
My collection of customs Qzoprt

Thats a basic summary of what I've modeled so far, I've also put together every god wars boss, but once again that was from the program that takes models from RS, If I had to put credits id credit myself 10% for finding the code out of the 40,000 codes and putting it together. Let me know what you guys think of it, I've got int's for everything aswell as .dat files for it that are already gzipped and I'd like to see them get some use (and I would rather not give it out to like mopar or runelocus because they will just take without credit, or take and recolor or something gay.) Any feedback is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
dell

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:06 pm

nicely done dude .
Back to top Go down
epic_demic

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:35 pm

thanks, im thinkin of making some more soon.
Back to top Go down
kiday

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:04 pm

nice weapons
Back to top Go down
epic_demic

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 am

Thanks Smile worked long and hard, glad to see some appreciation.
Back to top Go down
legit

legit

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:20 am

Nice job
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:12 am

I think there sick man.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mc12323
epic_demic

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:48 pm

thanks gizmo and legit Smile , if u want any legit just pm over msn or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Exp

Exp

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Great pictures. You're good with that software!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/unknownprod
ultra pk

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:40 am

dude put these items in legit there awsome
Back to top Go down
paperbag

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 am

niceee, but i think you need to stop playing adventure quest. hahaha.(busted)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My collection of customs   My collection of customs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My collection of customs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legit-Pkz :: Legit-Pkz Forum :: Graphics-
Jump to: