Share | 

Repuatation points and reward system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
prayer only

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 77

PostSubject: Repuatation points and reward system   Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Rep Points
I think you should add to the forum "rep points" because there a good way of telling how nice/helpful/trustworthey a person is. Rep points are points that are put on in the "Administration Panel" at the bottom you should know how to do it. And when you comment there is a thing on the side + and - if you click on + there repuatation will go up its under points for posting. and the - the rep will do down.

Reward System
I think there should be a reward system where you can spend your forum points on things on the server or even on the forum, such as a special rank where you get a cool picture if you want i can design the pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hax

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Repuatation points and reward system   Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:55 am

Basically your suggestion is the Reward System because Forum points are here already. Ik you want rep points but, forum points are basically the same thing. I like the reward system idea. there should be a few community ranks where you can use your points to buy them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prayer only

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Repuatation points and reward system   Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:36 pm

No forum points are from posting..... Rep points are from people rating your posts saying if there good or not, and if there neither good or bad don't rate them. And stop posting saying what i just said as if you have just said it. The posts don't need suming up there is not much writing anyway, your just trying to get posts...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repuatation points and reward system   

Back to top Go down

Repuatation points and reward system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legit-Pkz :: Legit-Pkz Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: