Welcome back to Legit-Pkz
Legit is starting his server back up!

Home to see you on.
Legit-Pkz
Welcome back to Legit-Pkz
Legit is starting his server back up!

Home to see you on.
Legit-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit-Pkz

Welcome to Legit-Pkz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smithing Guide.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prayer only

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 77

Smithing Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Smithing Guide.   Smithing Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:24 pm

This also gives you mining exp unless you buy your copper tin, iron, mithril addy, and rune.

Ok so this is a pretty fast skill unless you mine your rocks then its pretty slow, but still it gets to levels up!

If your mining you will need a pickaxe and a hammer so buy them at home from the shop assistant in the bank.

Go to Skilling area to get here go in your mage book and use the Skilling Area teleport. Mine copper and tin outside of the skilling areas bank. Which is the 2nd and 3rd closest to the furnace.

Smithing Guide. Smithing

When you have 13 copper and 13 tin use all your tin on the furnace using a tin on the furnace will use your tin and copper to make Bronze bars, after this making sure you have your hammer in your inventory use the bronze bars on the anvil, you will get coins everytime you do this and exp.

Then mine iron (the next rock up 4th) get 27 of these use them on the furnace and then again the anvil, again you will get coins for everytime you do this. You need 15 mining and smithing.

Then mine mithril (2 rocks up 6th rock, making steel does not work so don't bother with coal) get 27 mithirl use them on the furnace and then the anvil, once again you will get coins everytime you do this. you need 55 mining to mine mithril and 60 the make bars and smith them.

Then mine adamant (the next rock up 7th) Get 27 adamant and use them all on the furnace and the bars on the anvil, and again you will get coins for doing so. You need 70 mining and smithing.

Lastly mine runite (the next rock up 8th, last) Get 27 runite ores and use them all on the furnace and the bars on the anvil, once again you will get coins for doing this. You need 85 mining and i think 85smithing or 90. Not too sure.

Everytime you use a higher up bar on the anvil you will get more coins. Bronze is not much, but rune (runite) IS ALOT! GL on 99!

If you need levels because smithing is going to fast and you need your mining to catch up mine rune ess it is much faster and will get your mining up sooo much faster.

When you get 99 go to (home) And trade the man next to the bank (Bob) and buy the smithing cape and look Super Cool! I hope this helped!

Last edited by prayer only on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
legit

legit

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 63

Smithing Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smithing Guide.   Smithing Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Nice job
Back to top Go down
prayer only

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 77

Smithing Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smithing Guide.   Smithing Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Mcdonalds

Mcdonalds

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 137

Smithing Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smithing Guide.   Smithing Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Yes, Good job.

What happened to I eat subway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smithing Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smithing Guide.   Smithing Guide. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smithing Guide.
Page 1 of 1