Welcome back to Legit-Pkz
Legit is starting his server back up!

Home to see you on.
Legit-Pkz
Welcome back to Legit-Pkz
Legit is starting his server back up!

Home to see you on.
Legit-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit-Pkz

Welcome to Legit-Pkz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thieving guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
prayer only

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 77

Thieving guide Empty
PostSubject: Thieving guide   Thieving guide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Sorry for no images but cba to put on Very Happy

Ok so first when you log in you arrive in Edgeville or if you have been playing a while just tele back to home, now we'll all in the same place.
From edgeville there should be a stall outside the bank. Thiev from this until 30 thieving you will recieve 1000 coins per time you steal Smile
Next Head north a little bit just on the edge of edgeville pking there should be 3 stalls: Silk stall, silver stall and gem stall.
Thiev from the silk stall until you get 50 thieving, you will get 2000 coins per time you steal Smile
Next the silver stall, thiev from this until you get 75 thieving it really don't take long for 75 and you will recieve 5000 coins per time you steal! Smile
Lastly the Gem stall thiev on this stall until you get 99! You recieve 10,000 coins per time you steal! Smile

Gl on 99.

When you get 99 go south a little outside the bank there is a person (Bob) He sells skillcapes buy your thieving skillcape and look super cool. Hope this helped and sorry for no images.
Back to top Go down
Mcdonalds

Mcdonalds

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 137

Thieving guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieving guide   Thieving guide I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Purple skillcape FTW, But I'd rather go get agility instead, Agility is fun and easy.. But takes forever..

And only 1000 coins? What happened to the other price O_O
Back to top Go down

Thieving guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legit-Pkz :: Legit-Pkz Forum :: Guides-
Jump to: