Welcome back to Legit-Pkz
Legit is starting his server back up!

Home to see you on.
Legit-Pkz
Welcome back to Legit-Pkz
Legit is starting his server back up!

Home to see you on.
Legit-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit-Pkz

Welcome to Legit-Pkz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guide to get stats up.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
goudont

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 30

guide to get stats up. Empty
PostSubject: guide to get stats up.   guide to get stats up. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Subject: guides to getting skills up. Yesterday at 3:16 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basic stats:hp mage range attack str def prayer.

easy.

to start basic levling you will get a starter with runes, and i think a robe + scimitar. wield them and click train in the teleport tab.

mage you know how to click and attack npcs: click the spell and click the npc.

if you wanna use a staff, wield it, and click 'choose spell' book icon in the attack style button.

once chosen the spell, click 'attack with spell'.

ranged: range is cool you know? It is easy to do ranged. in your starter pack you will get a bow and alot of arrows. click train and attack npcs. careful not to attack npcs higher then you unless you have prayer.

and to raise prayer, you kill an npc and collect the bones it drops, and burry them.

to raise hp, it auto matically raises when u are attacking.

and people have been having trouble with farming so you steal some seeds or i think buy them from farmer who ever the farmer is and use them on patch in catherby.

and mining, is easy. buy a pickaxe from the general store at home and click the 'skill your way to the top' button at the spell book then click the rock. the first u should start with is rune essence. as you level up, you will be able to mine more rocks.

thank you for reading,

goudont
Back to top Go down
Exp

Exp

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: guide to get stats up.   guide to get stats up. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:52 pm

I'll rate this at about 5/10. The only reasons are that it is not too descriptive and does not feature pictures.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/unknownprod
kiday

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: guide to get stats up.   guide to get stats up. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:06 pm

[quote="goudont"]Subject: guides to getting skills up. Yesterday at 3:16 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and people have been having trouble with farming so you steal some seeds or i think buy them from farmer who ever the farmer is and use them on patch in catherby.

farming seeds are from the druids on top of white wolf mountian near the farming pitch.
Back to top Go down
Mcdonalds

Mcdonalds

Legit-Pkz Forum Points : 137

PostSubject: Re: guide to get stats up.   guide to get stats up. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 pm

You should like, Add pictures.. Increase your guilds, Bud. One day you'll be making fame on servers for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guide to get stats up.   guide to get stats up. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guide to get stats up.
Page 1 of 1